[mfw_user_group] Users Group

  • From: john.king@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:50:56 +0000

Hi Everyone!

I have just received from K3 a 'newsletter' from Andy Makeham which=20=
mentions the launch of a K3 User Forum=2E
Now those of you who were at the last Users Group committee meeting will=20=
know that that the idea of a single group for all the different product=20=
users was raised=2E We discussed the matter and there were considerable=20=
differences of opinion as to the desirability of a single group=2E I can=20=
understand that to have 4 or more groups for their various products is a=20=
strain on K3's resources, but most MFW users will not be interested in=20=
sharing their own time with other groups=2E
We did decide at the meeting that we would raise the matter at the next=20=
General Meeting (23 May) and get members opinions=2E

I am a little concerned that it may look as if K3 have jumped the gun as=20=
far as our group is concerned=2E
What do you think?

Regards

John