[mfw_user_group] Sorry Guys, wrong address....

  • From: Ben Sheppard <bs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mfw User Group List (E-mail)" <mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:57:35 -0000

I just posted my e-mail to support to the user group, sorry its probably of
absolutely no interest to anyone else.

Ben Sheppard
Systems Administrator

ENL Limited
Phone: 023 9266 8517
Fax: 023 9267 3378
e-mail: bs@xxxxxxxxx

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential.
Access by any other party is unauthorised without the express written
permission of the sender. If you have received this email in error you may
not copy or use the contents, attachments or information in any way.
Please destroy it and contact the sender on the number printed above or
via e-mail return.

Internet communications are not secure unless protected using strong
cryptography. This email has been prepared using information believed by
the author to be reliable and accurate, but ENL Limited makes no
warranty as to accuracy or completeness. In particular ENL Limited
does not accept responsibility for changes made to this email after it was
sent. Any opinions expressed in this document are those of the author and
do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the company or its affiliates.