[mfw_user_group] Re: (No Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:44:06 -0000

  • From: Tracy Woods <TW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Kelly,

We queried the custom Cycle Count Report within MFW with Support, as it
would only work if you chose 'Exceptions Only'

We have written our own Cycle Count Report in Access, picking up all parts
with Cycle Count Code A and with a Cycle Count Date <01/01/2001. We then
query by location, so we can count all the parts in the same area.

We have a copy of Crystal based Cycle count report that you may wish to
adapt if you want a copy?

Regards

Tracy