[mfw_user_group] New Service Pack

  • From: Niall Loftus <Niall.Loftus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 22:38:15 +0100

The latest service pack for MFW is now available for download only see the
note below that I received from the support desk. So much for K3 being
better for the user - first they start running their own separate user group
and now then can not send us a service pack - what next.

The distribution methods for MFW Service Packs is currently in discussion,
and so unfortunately I can't organise a CD to be sent to you at this moment.
There is also some debate as to whether we can distribute Pervasive Service
Packs at all, with the legal situation changing now that we are K3. This is
why the service packs are available for download, (on separate sites).
If you are unable to download them, I can always inform you when a method of
further distribution has been decided. The MFW Service Pack 5a is 19mb, the
Pervasive Service Pack 2a is approximately 38mb.