[mfw_user_group] Re: MRP Report

  • From: "Phillips, Carol" <Carol.Phillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:44:20 +0100

Justin,

I am a bit confused at to what the problem with MRP is and I am not
convinced that a report is what you need.  We use part routings and we have
'child' and 'parent' parts and MRP works just fine for us.

I would suggest that maybe you need to look at the dates on your sales
orders because if it is set to soon then MRP will call for everything at
once.  Also, it might be worth while checking the lead times on your
child/parent parts.

Regards,

Carol