[mfw_user_group] Re: MFW User Group Enquiry: Vendor Performance R eport

  • From: Michael Elder <melder@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:35:45 -0000

hi

thanks for the reply.

I have been working on and off on the report, but I keep finding problems
in the way that Crystal handles the data. To be honest, I am starting to
think that crystal isn't versatile enough to allow me to easily process the
data.

see the screenshot for an example of the report. basically quite easy to
see what goes on.

at the start of the report the user is prompted for a specific vendor id
and a range of order due dates.

I know that a lot of people are keen to investigate their vendors
performance, and there isn't a set report in MFW, so anything i do hear i
will pass on to you.

If you have any comments or ideas of how you think i could improve my
current report I would love to hear from you.

By the way, are you very experienced with Crystal, because I have a few
queries that I really need to be answered!!

Thanks

Michael