[mfw_user_group] MFW 3.5 SP5a

  • From: Graham Meleady <g.meleady@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 12:09:26 -0000

Hello All

Please let me introduce myself.  My name is Graham Meleady and I work in IT
Support for Patronics International Ltd in Plymouth.
Our usual contact for this group is Dave Smith our Operations Director, but
as some may already know Dave has been off work now for some months with a
serious illness. I believe Dave used this group and regularly attended MFW
User Group Meetings.

I have now been tasked with smooth operation of MFW in his absence.
To help me achieve this I would like to make use of this forum and would
greatly appreciate any assistance you may be able to give me.

To my first question then.

I was wondering if anyone else out there had recently updated to MFW Service
Pack 5a and/or Pervasive2k SQL SP2a.

If so has anyone had any problems or would like to pass on any advice as we
are about to carry out this update.

Many Thanks and Best Regards
Graham Meleady
IT Support