[mfw_user_group] Re: Level of service from K3

  • From: "Ray Buttifant" <rhb@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:14:26 +0100

Interesting to hear that there is another disillusioned user out there -
according to K3 we are the only users on this planet who have encountered
major difficulties in the implementation of MFW.
We have had two years of agony trying to implement and use standard MFW
features. We are growing increasingly impatient and frustrated.

Are there any kindred spirits out there - it would be useful to know?

Ray Buttifant - Managing Director
Huco Engineering Industries Ltd
Merchant Drive
Hertford