[mfw_user_group] Re: Euro symbol

  • From: David Fergusson <dfergusson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:12:33 -0000

Iain,

I believe that this is an MFW problem. If you are in Word type "Alt Gr 4"
and you should see the Euro symbol (even if the symbol isn't on your
keyboard), but you probably won't be able to get this into MAX. I believe
that Kewill / K3btg have known about this for a long time and correction is
long overdue, after all many of us have been trading in Euros for years!

David.