[mfw_user_group] Re: Crystal reports

  • From: Stuart Arnold <s.arnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 09:28:55 +0000

Hi John

Try linking to ORDER_10 in the Order Master. It seems to be the same 10
digit details as in CUSORD_10 (at least in our data anyway - we don't use
the subcon module).
You could check that the fields contain the same data using BTRIEVE
Explorer.

Hope that this helps

At 13:19 08/02/2001, you wrote:

Hi everyone=2E

I thought I might kick off with a little difficulty I have with crystal=20=
reports=2E
The Job Progress enquiry in Shop Floor Control shows a line giving a PO=20=
or PR number for subcontract ops=2E (We use routing method)=2E
Now I know the cross reference is held in the Order Master table under=20=
CUSORD which is a concatination
of the shop order number and the relevant operation=2E So you will find
a=20=
600000 or 700000 series order with a ten digit field in CUSORD which=20=
refers back to the Sop Order=2E Now this field isn't indexed so I can't=20=
create a link in Crystal using its linking wizard=2E If anyone knows a
way=20=
of creating a link so that I may effectively reproduce the job progress=20=
enquiry using crystal, I would be very grateful for some tips=2E

Regards

John King, Systems Manager
E-mail: john=2Eking@faireymicrofiltrex=2Eco=2Euk

NOTE
The message in this transmission is sent in confidence for the attention
of the addressee only and should not be disclosed to any other party=2E
If received in error please remove this message from your system
and advise the sender at the address shown=2E
Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve confidentiality=2E
Fairey Microfiltrex Ltd=2E
Company registered in England No: 1179763=2E Registered Office:
Fareham Industrial Park, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 8XG, England=2E
Tel: +44 (0) 1329 285616  Fax: +44 (0) 1329 822442

Stuart Arnold.
I.T. Systems Manager.
MHH Engineering Co. Ltd.
Email: S.Arnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx