[mfw_user_group] Crystal reports

  • From: john.king@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 13:19:17 +0000

Hi everyone=2E

I thought I might kick off with a little difficulty I have with crystal=20=
The Job Progress enquiry in Shop Floor Control shows a line giving a PO=20=
or PR number for subcontract ops=2E (We use routing method)=2E
Now I know the cross reference is held in the Order Master table under=20=
CUSORD which is a concatination
of the shop order number and the relevant operation=2E So you will find a=20=
600000 or 700000 series order with a ten digit field in CUSORD which=20=
refers back to the Sop Order=2E Now this field isn't indexed so I can't=20=
create a link in Crystal using its linking wizard=2E If anyone knows a way=20=
of creating a link so that I may effectively reproduce the job progress=20=
enquiry using crystal, I would be very grateful for some tips=2E

John King, Systems Manager
E-mail: john=2Eking@faireymicrofiltrex=2Eco=2Euk

The message in this transmission is sent in confidence for the attention
of the addressee only and should not be disclosed to any other party=2E
If received in error please remove this message from your system
and advise the sender at the address shown=2E
Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve confidentiality=2E
Fairey Microfiltrex Ltd=2E
Company registered in England No: 1179763=2E Registered Office:
Fareham Industrial Park, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 8XG, England=2E
Tel: +44 (0) 1329 285616  Fax: +44 (0) 1329 822442