[mfw_user_group] Crystal Reports Training Courses

  • From: Michael Elder <melder@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'MFW User Group' <mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:19:34 -0000

Good Afternoon

I am currently in the process of trying to find a training course that will
help me to improve my skills using crystal reports 7/8/8.5. Looking through
those advertised on the web, it is hard to know which is best structured,
and taught course.

I would class myself as a beginner/intermediate user, mostly using MFW as a
data source, but interested in linking to other ODBC sources (VBA / MS
Access etc).

Due to the cost of any course undertaken,  I am keen to make the best
decision possible.
What I would like to know from any members of the user group, who has
received formal training, is where and how they found the course they took.

Thanks for you time

Michael Elder
Magnetic Technologies Europe LTD