[mfw_user_group] Barcode Labelling Software

  • From: peter.elliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 14:57:14 +0000

Hi Everyone !!!

I was wondering if anyone out there could recommend software for printing=20=
labels for our products which will attach to the MFW databases via ODBC=2E

We have been recommended to use Codesoft by Teklynx but this refuses to=20=
work with Pervasive 2000=2E I have also tried Create a Label 3=2E03 which=20=
seems to work well=2E

Any recommendations would be much appreciated=2E

Peter Elliott, Systems Assistant
E-mail: peter=2Eelliott@faireymicrofiltrex=2Eco=2Euk

NOTE
The message in this transmission is sent in confidence for the attention
of the addressee only and should not be disclosed to any other party=2E
If received in error please remove this message from your system
and advise the sender at the address shown=2E
Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve confidentiality=2E
Fairey Microfiltrex Ltd=2E
Company registered in England No: 1179763=2E Registered Office:
Fareham Industrial Park, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 8XG, England=2E
Tel: +44 (0) 1329 285616  Fax: +44 (0) 1329 822442