[mfw_user_group] Re: Access 2000/Pervasive ODBC problem

  • From: "Phillips, Carol" <Carol.Phillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:26:56 -0000

Len,

Do you get a message saying that you don't have a licence for MS Access? If
so, then it's the same bug that I have encountered.  If I remember rightly
the fix is something to do with renaming a font file, of all things. If you
let me know if it's the same problem I will mail you the fix.

Regard,

Carol