[mfw_user_committee] Mfw User Group Committe Mailing Lis

  • From: Niall Loftus <Niall.Loftus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'mfw_user_committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <mfw_user_committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 08:37:42 -0000

I have just realised that I never sent out the full details of the committee
mailing list.  So here they are.

Regards,
        Niall

Some important starter info:
*       To post on your mailing list, simply send email to
mfw_user_committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mfw_user_committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*       Users can subscribe to your list by sending email to
mfw_user_committee-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:mfw_user_committee-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  with 'subscribe' in the
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface.
*       Users can unsubscribe from your list by sending email to
mfw_user_committee-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface.  Do not unsubscribe from
your own list-doing so will render you unable to make configuration changes
and perform other administrative tasks.
*       Full documentation of the online administration system is available
at http://www.freelists.org/help/ <http://www.freelists.org/help/> .  We
encourage you to get the most out of the web interfaces, and we encourage
subscribers to do the same.  Please let your list members know about the
advantages of exploring the FreeLists Web Login.  As an administrator, you
can configure site preferences through the FreeLists Administrator login,
and list preferences through the administrative portion of the FreeLists Web
Login.  See http://www.freelists.org/login.html
<http://www.freelists.org/login.html>  for more information.
*       Online, searchable archives of your list are available at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/mfw_user_committee
<http://www.freelists.org/archives/mfw_user_committee>   Each list's archive
is automatically updated daily.  If this is insufficient, let us know, and
we can make further arrangements.
*       You can have a webpage on FreeLists to advertise your mailing list
and to provide general information and such for potential subscribers.
Please see http://www.freelists.org/webpage.html
<http://www.freelists.org/webpage.html>  for further information.
*       The FreeLists Portal provides surfers with a way of finding yours
and other lists.  Get started at http://www.freelists.org/lists.html
<http://www.freelists.org/lists.html> .
*       There's a FAQ at http://www.freelists.org/help/faq.html
<http://www.freelists.org/help/faq.html>  that you might want to let your
subscribers in on.

If you have any questions or comments, at any point, please feel free to
contact us by visiting http://www.freelists.org/contact.html
<http://www.freelists.org/contact.html> .