[meego-network-fi] Summit schedule app for mobile

  • From: Matti Saastamoinen <matti.saastamoinen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 16:11:32 +0200

Hi,

I'm attending FOSDEM this weekend and found out there are FOSDEM schedule apps for several platforms: http://fosdem.org/2011/schedule_is_mobile

I tried Sojourner (http://goo.gl/nf5sV) on N900 (available in extras-testing) and love it! It has only basic features such as displaying events by track or by room, and adding them to favourites, but it's still very helpful.

Sojourner lacks features such as adding events to device calendar or displaying ongoing events or the ones starting next.

Wouldn't it be cool to have similar schedule app for MeeGo Summit FI? Anyone willing to give it a try? Unfortunately I cannot help with coding, but would be happy to test & try.

Summit program: http://summit.meegonetwork.fi/program

--
Matti (smoinen)
http://twitter.com/smoinen