[meego-fi] Re: Running activities needs makers

  • From: Wyn Williams <heywyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 15:02:03 +0300

Hello Carol
I will setup the instance this Saturday, could you confirm your pgp key
ID is 6801E37A please ? Meetings and events, calendars and a host of
other things are basic OOTB for Plone so they will already be there.
Ḧere is a online demo in the mean time hosted with some friends of ours
over the pond. http://plone-demo.sixfeetup.com/   and a overview of the
Plone 4 system newer bits and pieces
http://plone.org/products/plone/features/

Peace