[meego-fi] Re: Metawatch meetup in Helsinki Nov 16

  • From: <Thomas.Rucker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 10:19:22 +0200

Hi,

This one is for the Tampere Mobile Ninjas

> From: Carol Chen
>
> The CEO of MetaWatch, Bill Geiser, is visiting Finland
> and we have arranged a meetup with him and possibly
> some hands-on watch hacking :) Details and sign up here:

I'll try to arrange joint transportation from Tampere.
(vulgo rent a car)
As Devaamo doesn't have a large budget yet,
I'll be organizing it myself and we'll share costs.
Should be much cheaper and more convenient than VR and
public transport anyway.

There are already a few people interested, but if there
would be more I could try to rent something larger,
think VW multivan.

Please contact me OFF LIST if you are interested.
Preferably IRC: dm8tbr on freenode (I'm on e.g. #devaamo)

Cheers

Thomas