[meego-fi] MeeGo summit FI 2012

  • From: Timo Härkönen <timop.harkonen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 20:52:50 +0300

I think it's time to open the discussion about the next MeeGo summit FI.

Starting with: are we even going to arrange it? I'm voting yes :)

If yes - when? I think it should happen around the same time as this year
(mid april) since the MeeGo conference is going be in the beginning of the
year.

20:17 < DawnFoster> #info We still haven't finalized a date / location for
the next MeeGo Conference, but we're looking at the early part of 2012 in
the U.S. We're searching for space availability now.

Also one thing worth discussing is that do we keep the focus only in
MeeGo(.com). I'd personally like to see the main focus being in the
community stuff happening around meego (surrounds, formeego, Qt, community
obs, etc. things interesting from the OSS community pow).

I'm proposising that we get a small(ish) group of people together and start
pushing this thing forward. Count me in.

thoughts?

-Timo