[meego-fi] Re: MeeGo Summit organizers contacts

Hi

I had a look at the meegosummit contacts page at
http://summit.meegonetwork.fi/contact and failed to understand if there was
somebody main who was caring about the conference layout, lunches, etc

It would be cool to meet somewhere in downtown (maybe at lunch time or for
coffee?) and talk.

On the other hand I am mostly interested in several concrete things, so if it's
more comfortable for you to use email, that would also be great.

List of things I was thinking about:

1. Number of people (I remember there was a hard limit in one of the halls)

2. Lunch and coffees. Who you ordered it from, prices, discounts

3. Any specifics about the sponsor stands: how many of them were fitting well,
were there differently sized stands (and what the sizes were), how many people
were feeling ok behind the stand, whether screens/tvs were provided by sponsors
themselves, was there a place for a screen at every stand

4. Badges/program papers. Who you were ordering from, costs

5. Anything else that I should have asked about :)

Best regards,
Artem.

P.S.
I added Ilkka to BCC if his email isn't to be seen by the list.