[meego-fi] Gauging interest for a UX session on the next Tampere MeeGo meetup

  • From: Attila Csipa <meego@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:09:51 +0300

Hi,

If there is interest we could hold a cross-platform UX session next week in
Tampere. I could demo some techniques how to find out what the most appropriate
UX is on a device, and some (real, professional) UX friends could explain what
developers should pay attention to UX-wise when working on platforms with
different UI paradigms. 30 min session in total, but since I know there will be
people with actual MeeGo/Qt projects, after the session I'd like maybe to have
a number of those (voluntarily :) looked at to help distill a list of
recommendations, 'do and do nots', etc.  Let me know if you would find such a
topic interesting or you would like to get some on-the-spot feedback on your
QML app UX-wise

Best regards,
Attila