[meego-fi] Re: Events: MeeGo Summer Party and Assembly Summer 2011

  • From: "jukka@xxxxxxxxx" <jukka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tampere-meego-network@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 06:30:53 +0300

Hello,

the plan is now as said in http://meegonetwork.fi/events/meego-summer-party:
Plan contains sauna at Nokia Kulma-Sarvis premises and some other
activities. Detailed program will be updated later. This party will be
sponsored by Nokia.

Please sign up in the site for party _now_, if you are coming. Question for
gurus: what are 'anonymous' registrants, and can we not to have those?

Thanks,
Jukka