[medlegiap] Re: MMR mass vaccination programme

  • From: Dr.A.S.Kireeti <ukireeti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <medlegiap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 12:41:22 +0530

Thank you very much sir

Dr Kireeti

-----Original Message-----
From: lulu mathews <lulumathews@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 10:31 AM
To: medlegiap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [medlegiap] Re: MMR mass vaccination programme

Dear Dr Uma, We do not have any data to answer to your question. We do have a
lot of CHD. We do diagnose CRS too. I shall make a request to IAP Kerala branch
regards dr lulu

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 10:24 PM, Blog coordinator <jhpedicon08@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

A MESSAGE POSTED BY DR. UMA KIREETI FOR YOUR ERSPONSE. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO
RESPOND AT WILL
Dear Sir/Madam,
Is it feasible to the IAP to recommend to the Government to launch mass MMR
immunisation programme in order to prevent congenital rubella syndrome, there
by decreasing the incidence of Congenital heart diseases ? One more thing I
would like to know-how much % of CHDs are secondary to Cong.rubella syndrome?
Kindly respond to my query. uma kireeti ukireeti@xxxxxxxxxxx