[mea] FW: dropping a client

Hi, everyone:

After our meeting this week about freelance issues I thought you might
enjoy discussing the issues in the message below. I've posted it here
with permission from the author (this was posted on the EAC listserv
originally).

Most of us who have done freelance editing have at some point dealt with
a stinker client. How would *you* handle the situation below?

Cheri
(The author of the message would like me to share the replies; if you'd
prefer your reply to be private, please say so in your message (I will
remove all names and contact info anyway). Thanks!)