[mea] Re: Are you ok with this sentence?

  • From: Byron Rempel-Burkholder <brempelburkholder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 22:11:08 -0600

Or: take out the "which":

"Burke tore a vertebral artery, located."

From:  <mailto:cheri.frazer@xxxxxxxxxx> cheri.frazer@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:32:53 -0600

"Burke tore a vertebral artery, which are located in the neck and supply
blood to the brainstem - the back part of the brain which controls
consciousness."

(From
<http://www.cbc.ca/sports/skiing/story/2012/01/12/sp-burke-skiing-injury.htm
l>
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/skiing/story/2012/01/12/sp-burke-skiing-injury.html
)

Would you consider that construction perfectly ok, a colloquialism /
grammatical shortcut, or would you consider it wrong no matter what?

Just curious.
-C.

"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or privileged.
It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting
business with Parker. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify
the sender by replying to this message and then delete the information from
your system. Thank you for your cooperation."

This email has been scanned by the IMRIS Email Security System.