[mdmars_staff] Relay of Email

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wayne <AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 20:49:46 -0400

Hi, Wayne and all  -

Below is the text of an email that Mac, AAR3BU, tried to post to the Region 3 list serve. Thought everyone should be made aware.

73,

John  AAM3MD

Thank you for headsup. but I will be going into Washington Hospital Center for Cardiac Catheterization ,I hope to be out by that time

In a message dated 10/4/2009 5:30:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

DE AAM3RT NR 95
R 041125Z OCT 2009
FM AAM3RT
TO ALL REGION 3 MEMBERS
BT
SUBJECT: DIGITAL TRAINING
Digital training will be conducted  by AAR3AN 08 Oct 2009 /D
net 2201Z/6 PM. Training will  cover digital modes used in
Region 3 including MFSK 16, MT 63 and Olivia. Participating stations are requested to check their equipment prior to the net to ensure they are ready to transmit. Now is the time to get questions concerning your digital operations answered.
BT

NNNN

MDC MARS Web Site: http://mdarmymars.home.comcast.net/~mdarmymars/index.htm

List Serve Administrator:  John aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx