[mdmars_staff] Minutes of the Feb Staffing Meeting

  • From: "Tony AAT3FG" <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wayne AAT3GI" <AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dave AAR3DL" <mlsdes@xxxxxxx>, "MDC Staff" <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:41:41 +0000

Gentlemen,

Attached are my minutes of the Feb staff meeting.  Make known of any
corrections needed.

Many thanks to Dave AAR3DL for his efforts in the pursuit of non-profit status.
 Many thanks again to Dave for hosting the Feb meeting.

The March meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 03 March, place TBD.  If one of you
wants to host the meeting, please let me know.  If nothing heard by Sunday  01
March, then I shall host the meeting (but you can bet the refreshments won't be
on a par with Dave's...Hi).

Please get your agenda items to me NLT Sunday 01 March.

73, Tony AAT3FG/AAM3AMD