[mdmars_members] //MARS R/ SMD 11-83 RECEPTION REPORTS FOR HQ TRANSMISSIONS

DE AAA3MD NR 11-83
R 212130Z OCT 2011
FM  AAA3MD
TO  ALL MDC
BT
SUBJECT: //MARS R/ SMD 11-83 RECEPTION REPORTS FOR HQ TRANSMISSIONS

All -

HQ has asked that all stations provide the following information regarding the transmissions they have been making this week.

1. Are you receiving the broadcast(s)?
2. What mode are you hearing?
3. What frequency are you hearing them on? and,
4. What time?

Please forward this information to me ASAP. I have to compile it and send it to the RD. The information we provide may help them adjust their schedules so more of us can copy the traffic.

Thanks es 73,

John  AAA3MD
BT

NNNN