[mdmars_members] Re: //MARS R/ SMD 11-70 SEPTEMBER 2011 STAFF MEETING

  • From: "Frank T. Barranco, Sr., MD" <fbarranco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:00:10 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry, please excuse me for not attending. I still have no power in Lutherville and am staying with a daughter in PA, till electricity restored.
Doc B
Frank T. Barranco, Sr., MD

Aug 30, 2011 12:16:06 AM, mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
DE AAA3MD NR 11-70
R 300400Z AUG 2011
FM AAA3MD
TO ALL MDC STAFF AND MEMBERS
BT
SUBJECT: //MARS R/ SMD 11-70 SEPTEMBER 2011 STAFF MEETING

Good morning -

This is a reminder that the September staff meeting will be held this
Thursday, 1 September 2011. The meeting will be at the American Legion
Hall in Sykesville at 2300Z. Some will be gathering at approximately
2200Z for food in the restaurant lounge area, and anyone is welcome to
attend either or both. You do not need to be a member of the American
Legion to attend as they are gracious to allow us to hold our meetings
there.

Staff are solicited to send agenda items to me for inclusion in the
meeting. One topic for discussion will be our recent participation in
the Hurricane Irene activation, as well as upcoming similar events. It
is also not too early to start mentioning our annual meeting for 2012 so
bring your thinking caps.

Staff are expected to attend if at all possible. If you are staff and
will not be there, please advise ASAP.

All non-staff members are welcome, and are asked to please notify me 24
hours in advance so we can arrange for adequate seating because the room
is small.

See you then!

73,

John AAA3MD