[mdmars_members] //MARS R/ PARTICIPATION REPORTS FOR AUGUST 2011 DUE

  • From: John Yost <dtjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mdc_mars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mdc_mars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 12:42:12 -0700 (PDT)

DE AAT3NT NR 0803

R 311930Z aug 2011
FM AAM3AMD
TO ALL MDC MEMBERS
BT
SUBJECT: AUGUST PARTICIPATION REPORTING REMINDER
BT

**** NEWS *****
THIS MONTH I WILL ACCEPT MINIMIZED REPORTS.

THAT IS, IF YOU HAVE ZERO HOURS FOR A LINE YOU MAY DELETE THAT LINE AND NOT
SEND IT.
THIS WILL SHORTEN THE REPORT SOME BUT IT IS MORE ERROR PRONE.  MISSING LINES
WILL HAVE ZEROS ENTERED FOR THEM - I WILL NOT ASK IF ITS AN ERROR.
********************

PREFER THE LONGER STANDARD FORMAT - IT EASIER FOR MY DATA ENTRY - BUT WILL GIVE
THIS MINIMIZED REPORT A TRY AND SEE HOW IT GOES.
IF YOU WILL BE OUT OF TOWN, SEND YOUR REPORT BEFORE YOU GO.

PARTICIPATION REPORTS VERIFY THAT YOU ARE MAINTAINING YOUR  PARTICIPATION
REQUIREMENTS AS A MEMBER OF ARMY MARS

WE, MDC, HAVE BEEN DOING GREAT -- KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

1.  THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT PARTICIPATION REPORTS FOR MAY ARE DUE NLT
052359Z SEP 2011.

2.  THE FORMAT REMAINS UNCHANGED.

3.  FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE ATTACHED IS A PARTICIPATION REPORT TEMPLATE.
COPY/PASTE INTO YOUR MESSAGE.

4.  SUBMIT YOUR REPORT AS FOLLOWS:

TO AAM3AMD:
          aat3nt@xxxxxxxxxxx (requires //MARS R/ at the beginning of the
subject line)
      or aam3amd@xxxxxxxxxxx
      or dtjay@xxxxxxxxx

INFO AAM3MD:
          aar3dl@xxxxxxxxxxx (requires //MARS R/ at the  beginning of the
subject line)
     or desmls@xxxxxxxxx

also: by VHF Packet to my mailbox  AAT3NT-4

5. SGD JOHN YOST AAM3AMD/AAT3NT

BT
NNNN
DE <your call sign> NR <your message number>
R <Date Time Group--see Note 1>
FM <your call sign>
TO AAM3AMD
INFO AAM3MD
BT
SUBJECT: PARTICIPATION REPORT FOR <month being reported>
1. <Enter Data Here>  - Total participation hours
2. <EDH> - Total on-air hours
3. <EDH> - Total Messages originated
4. <EDH> - Total messages processed
5. <EDH> - Phone Patches Completed
6. <EDH> - Unattended equipment hours
7. <EDH> - Number of hours in Region 3/MDC nets
8. <EDH> - Number of hours as Region 3/MDC NCS
9. <EDH>  - Number of exercises/actual incidents
10. REMARKS:
BT

NNNN

Notes:
1. Format for Date/Time/Group:  day(xx)zulu time(xxxxZ) month(xxx) 2010.
Example: 052258Z AUG 2010.

2. Enter data for each of the items 1-9, even if zero.

3. REMARKS are optional

4. Remove the < > from the report, but leave the line descriptors.