[Maul of America] Super Bowl XLI

  • From: GCCR <robustoman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: maulofamerica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 18:14:04 -0500 (EST)

Random thoughts on the big game...

- I was glad to see Tony Dungy win even thought it meant that Payton
Manning (who I hate for some reason) had to win as well.
- Vinatieri's missed chip-shot of a field goal for the Colts that cost
me a square.
- Didn't ONE of the CBS camera operators have a towel to wipe off the
lens? I know the rain was unexpected, but you'd think they'd have
worked around it by the 3rd quarter.
- Prince should have been named the game MVP for being able to dance in
six-inch spiked heels on a wet stage.
- And of course, the ads. Most of them stunk. Way too many computer
generated, talking animals.My favorites:Doritos: Cashier - funny, if
not tasteless, punchlineChevrolet Car Wash - a student ad that was as
(or better) than the "professionals"Coke: Love - Coke had a lot of well
done spotsAll of the ads are viewable here.

--
Posted By GCCR to Maul of America at 2/05/2007 11:40:00 AM