[Maul of America] Paper Lions

Lions scalp the Chiefs 25 to 20.

This means that my 8 and 8 prediction is still alive (on paper) and depends on the Lions beating the Packers in Green Bay.

The Lions could conceivably win. Because of the Packer's loss to 'da Bears last week, they have no shot at home field advantage in the playoffs. So, this is a meaningless game for them. They may want to save themselves for the post-season and play conservatively.

ON THE OTHER HAND, the Packers might not want to go into the playoffs on the heels of two ugly loses and may play at 100% against Detroit.

Proving I'm a playahater, if Detroit finishes at 7 and 9 (and I lose my bet), I put it all at the inaccurate feet of Jason Hanson who blew an easy 35 yarder in the 4th quarter against the Cowboys a few weeks ago.

You received this message because you are one of the lucky few who have been added to the Maul of America distribution list (don't ya feel special!).

If you'd like to be taken off the list, simply reply to this message and let me know.

To check out my blog, go to: http://maulofamerica.blogspot.com

Email me if you'd like to participate.