[Maul of America] Lighten up Francis

  • From: GCCR <robustoman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: maulofamerica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:58:20 -0500 (EST)

Ellen Goodman in the Boston Globe attacks "global warming deniers":I
would like to say we're at a point where global warming is impossible
to deny. Let's just say that global warming deniers are now on a par
with Holocaust deniers, though one denies the past and the other denies
the present and future. Wow. I picture her wide-eyed, hair askew,
frantically typing at the computer. She needs a take a deeeeeep
cleansing breath and relax.BTW, I'm invoking the "Hitler Equivocation
Fallacy." It's an unofficial debating rule which sez that the first
person to bring up Hitler immediately loses the argument.So, I guess I
win (hee hee).

--
Posted By GCCR to Maul of America at 2/10/2007 12:10:00 PM