[Maul of America] Happy Non-specific Holidays

  • From: "GC CR" <robustoman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <maulofamerica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 10:33:54 -0500 (EST)

Forget "Frostee the Snowman" or "Rudolf the Rednose Reindeer," my favorite holiday song comes from South Park.

In a "holiday" episode, Kyle's mom successfully demands that ALL religious references be taken down from ANY public areas.

In true Cartman fashion, he sings a song dedicated to her titled "Kyle's Mom is a Big Fat Bitch."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkUNW7VcGVc

Enjoy and Merry Christmas.

You received this message because you are one of the lucky few who have been added to the Maul of America distribution list (don't ya feel special!).

If you'd like to be taken off the list, simply reply to this message and let me know.

To check out my blog, go to: http://maulofamerica.blogspot.com

Email me if you'd like to participate.