[mata] MATA YTB Travel Advantage

MATA Members and supporters,

Attached is the latest MATA Travel Advantage.  YTB was one of a few travel
agencies that booked more travel in the 3rd quarter this year compared to
the 3rd quarter of last year. Check out how much you can save (and MATA gets
60% of the travel commissions).

Larry

Love2TravelShop.com

Larry Ehlers    &   Ginny Johnson

913-269-4096       913-244-4019

469-228-5109       214-257-0484

To book travel go to:  www.Love2TravelShop.com

For info on owning your own travel agency go to: www.Love2TravelShop.biz

For the best in videoconferencing, go to:  www.intrepidvideo.com

  Mid-America Telecommunications Association - Travel Advantage

Home Golf USA Mexico Hawaii Australia Asia

MATA Spectacular Travel Deals - December 2, 2008

Your Travel Helps Fund Mid-America Telecommunications Association

Welcome to the most recent edition of the Mid-America Telecommunications Association Travel Advantage. We hope you enjoy this service to our supporters and friends. Please remember to book all your travel on the Mid-America Telecommunications Association travel website. You will get great travel rates and you'll be supporting our organization. Thanks for traveling with MATA!

Cold Weather Will be Back
Before You Know it!

Book your winter cruise vacation
on our website now and help raise funds for Mid-America Telecommunications Association

5 Days in Orlando, Florida!
Escape to the HGVClub at SeaWorld International Center and discover a provincial Bermudian seaside village in the heart of Orlando's biggest attractions.
As low as $690!
7 Days in Cozumel, Mexico!
The resort consists of 294 rooms (including 8 suites and 9 studios), distributed among 38 polynesian style bungalows with 8 rooms per cabin.
As low as $922!
7 Days in Hawaii!
The ResortQuest Waimea Plantation cottages vividly recall a bygone era in Hawaii. Set in one of the oldest and largest coconut groves in Hawaii.
As low as, $1,248!
7 Days in Antigua!
Escape to your very own villa. Our unique "at home" environment means the only one who determines your schedule is you.As low as $1,050!

7 Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise!
Some of the world’s most beautiful islands await you in the Eastern Caribbean, offering perfect beaches for swimming, snorkeling or relaxing.As low as $499!
7 Days in Egypt!
With a majestic location in the city of Giza, the Sheraton Dreamland Hotel & Conference Center offers breathtaking views of the Pyramids of Giza.
As low as $952!
7 Days in Buenos Aires!
The Sheraton Libertador Hotel is located in downtown Buenos Aires, close to the financial and commercial district, where you can also find the main stores.
As low as $1,073!
9 Day Mediterranean Cruise!
Sail the Mediterranean aboard the Norwegian Gem. With lots of time to truly unwind, experience Europe the way you've always dreamed.As low as $459!
5 Days in San Antonio, Texas!
The Alamo Bank Building /Circa 1929/ covers an entire city block facing St. Marys Street in downtown San Antonio.
As low as $809!

Download the MATA Icon...

With the MATA desktop Icon you have an instant shortcut on your desktop every time you need to book travel!

Download Your Icon Today!

MATA Desktop Icon

Prices, dates and availability may change without notice. Additional taxes and fees may apply.

If you don't see what you are looking for, check out hundreds of great travel deals at...

www.ytbtravel.com/mata