[mata] MATA YTB Travel Advantage

MATA members & supporters,

Here is the latest MATA Travel Advantage newsletter.  Proceeds from travel,
flowers, concert tickets,etc., booked on the MATA travel website go to
support MATA scholarships.

Larry Ehlers

913-269-4096

  Mid-America Telecommunications Association - Travel Advantage
Book Travel Fast with the Mid-America Telecommunications Association Desktop Icon!

Home TravelTips USA Mexico Hawaii Australia Asia

MATA Spectacular Travel Deals

Your Travel Helps Fund Mid-America Telecommunications Association

Welcome to the most recent edition of the Mid-America Telecommunications Association Travel Advantage. Below you will find great deals on travel. We hope you enjoy this service to our supporters and friends. Please remember to book all your travel on the Mid-America Telecommunications Association travel website. You will get great travel rates and you'll be supporting our organization. Thanks for traveling with MATA!

100%
100% of the travel commissions received by MATA from the travel vendors you use goes to support our organization.

Don’t wait!
Book your winter vacation on
our website now and help raise funds
for Mid-America Telecommunications Association

www.ytbtravel.com/mata

4 Nights at The Wyland Waikiki
A new hotel inspired by the magnificence of the sea and the creative vision of renowned marine artist Wyland.
As low as $613!
3 Nights at the Hotel Finisterra
The Hotel Finisterra is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece of unique architecture that overlooks the endless Pacific Ocean from the very tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula.
As low as $469!
3 Nights at the Flamingo Beach Resort
Located in the northwest Pacific province of Guanacaste, Flamingo Beach Resort is an intimate oasis for travelers seeking an exotic, enchanting escape.
As low as, $737!
5 Nights at the Harbou Plaza Metropolis
The Harbour Plaza Metropolis opened in June 2002 and is a modern testament to hospitality excelling in functionality luxury and convenience. As low as $1,275!

Sydney & Brisbane
Hotel Ibis World Square is located in the heart of Sydney, close to Chinatown, theaters and restaurants. As low as $2,011
Auckland, Queenstown & Christchurch
Located in a meticulously renovated 50's high rise office building, the Scenic Circle Airedale Hotel is centrally located to urban shopping and dining.
As low as $2,109
Novotel Bora Bora Beach Resort
This resort is located on the southern part of the island on one of the nicest beaches, with the public areas situated on a lovely white sand beach.
As low as $1,672!
Club Fiji Resort
Surrounded by sugar cane farms and small winding dirt tracks, the resort's lush tropical gardens provide an almost rustic setting.As low as $1,271!
3 Nights at the Hacienda Hotel & Spa
With the charm and warmth of a true Mexican hacienda, this hotel offers a feeling of serenity with lush tropical gardens, palm trees and cascades of crystal-clear water.
As low as $379!

Download the MATA Icon...

With the MATA desktop Icon you have an instant shortcut on your desktop every time you need to book travel!

Download Your Icon Today!

MATA Desktop Icon

Prices, dates and availability may change without notice. Additional taxes and fees may apply.

If you don't see what you are looking for, check out hundreds of great travel deals on...

www.ytbtravel.com/mata