[mata] MATA Annual Holiday Luncheon December 15

  • From: "Mata Webmaster" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:23:11 -0600

The December MATA meeting will be held at The Savoy Grill, located at 219 West
9th Street in downtown Kansas City on Thursday, December 15, 2005.
Registration will begin at 11:30, with lunch being served at noon.

The December meeting is our Annual Holiday Luncheon and wrap-up.  Discussion
will be focused on topics and location ideas for 2006, as well as membership
drive initiatives and of course some holiday door-prizes!

Your input is a key to the on-going success of the organization and we look
forward to seeing you there.  Please RSVP for the meeting by making a
reservation on-line (at www.m-a-t-a.org) or by calling (816) 759-1550.