[macvoiceover] xfat.

Morning listers,

Supposedly this is becoming the new standard, and is replacing/has replaced
fat32 with regard to being accessible via both Windows systems, and the Mac.
Have any of you either used this, had experience with this formatting option,
or encountered this particular bit of info? I really only need to cross-access
drives to import my IOS apps, ringtones, etc into iTunes, however, therein lies
the quandary I'm experiencing. That, and it would be ideal to know this before
I potentially reformat my existing drives for nothing.

Thanks in advance

Twitter: @IndigoCellist

Skype: shameless_FanGirl

Sent from my iPhone>