[macvoiceover] Re: windows 7

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:34:53 -0400

Hello,
SL includes the bootcamp drivers for Windows 7, so yes, it will work well with bootcamp. I don't know if VmWare is ready for Windows 7 yet, but I'm pretty sure it will work just fine.
On Sep 21, 2009, at 9:42 PM, May McDonald wrote:

Hi everyone. I have just discovered that I will unfortunately have to put windows on my mac machine. There's a chat site that I go on and they haven't fixed their client yet to work with mac. Does anyone know if windows 7 will be able to go on the macbook? All I could find on the subject was about windows xp and vista. Also, is bootcamp accessible since it is on the macbook or should I try something else to install windows?

May and Wynter with a y