From: macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ricardo
Sent: Tuesday, 23 June 2009 9:32 PM
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: when this happens in a pop-up button

Hi Steve,

Please excuse me if you know this already but, unlike screenreaders for
windows pc's, you must use the vo keys plus the arrows to navigate.  The
vo
keys or control and option pressed together.  Or you can use the number
pad
to navigate.  To do this you must turn on num pad commandor which is Vo
,
num lock.  once this is enabled you can use the 4 and 6 to move around
and 5
to click on things.

hth

Ricardo