[macvoiceover] Re: when this happens in a pop-up button

I have seen that also.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2009, at 5:47 AM, "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all, Sunday, and last night, I had this happen to me where I was in
a pop-up button window, and couldn't get out of it, after checking the
check mark I wanted to check, and am wondering, when this happens, how
do you get out of a pop-up window, when vo right arrow, and stop
interacting won't work?  The last time this happened, I was in the
clock tab of date and time, and wanted to change the voice of the clock
when this happened, and I have all cursors following each other, if
this helps.

Marty