[macvoiceover] Re: when this happens in a pop-up button

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 08:56:22 -0400

Hi Stephen and welcome to the list.

There are lots of guides and helps at www.icanworkthisthing.com,
under
MAC with Voiceover.

I think the guide that will be most helpful to you at the begining will be,
Using MAC applications with Voiceover, Leopard adition.

Hint, if you are in a screen and don't want to use the Voiceover keys, Control and option, if you will press, VO keys-simacolon, Voiceover will say, "control-option- lock on, then you can move around with just the arrow keys. Turn control-option-lock off by doing the same commands again.

The mac is fun and I think you very well may really get in to it.

Once again, welcome to the list.

Keith Reedy

On Jun 23, 2009, at 6:33 AM, Steven D Hurd wrote:

Hi guys,
I am a windows user who wants to convert to MAC given their support of
people who are blind.  I went to my local apple store and although the
sales person got voice over running it didn't say anything. Not sure if there is a guide to get it running and try it out. I am on a board of a organisation who have Mac computers so I want to use it there as well as
by a Mac computer.
Thanks guys,
Steve Hurd