[macvoiceover] Re: what kkind of mac should I get?

  • From: Brandon Misch <bmisch2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:02:21 -0400

Hey Matt. I heard that it does have a built-in microphone. or, at least it did in 2006 don't know if it still does.

On Apr 24, 2008, at 5:22 PM, Matthew dyer wrote:

Hi all, I am looking at getting a mac and would like input on what kind of mac to get. I thought about the imac, but want something that has a built in mike. I would like a desktop unit as I do not trouvle enough to have a laptop. Does the imac have a built in mick so that I can use skype.

Matthew

"You can lead a hart to love ,but you can't make it fall."
MSN: matthewdyer483@xxxxxxx
AIM: mattdy1
Skype contact: graduater2004