[macvoiceover] what kind of mac should I get?

  • From: MaryLee Perkins <marylee925@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 22:44:22 -0500

Dear Matthew,
All Macs have a built in mic and camera, except for the mac mini. With the mini you can use a usb mic. There is no reason to get more computer than you need, and for most people the Mini will be all you need. The graphics card is the mini's low point, but VO users won't care about that aspect. The pro line does not come with the extra ilife software of the home user machines, such as the imac, mini and macbook.

On Apr 24, 2008, at 4:22 PM, Matthew dyer wrote:
Hi all, I am looking at getting a mac and would like input on what kind of mac to get. I thought about the imac, but want something that has a built in mike. I would like a desktop unit as I do not trouvle enough to have a laptop. Does the imac have a built in mick so that I can use skype.

Matthew

"You can lead a hart to love ,but you can't make it fall."
MSN: matthewdyer483@xxxxxxx
AIM: mattdy1
Skype contact: graduater2004