[macvoiceover] Re: what is the monitor adapter for the mac mini called?

There are very few things you would need a sighted person for though certainly this can happen. If you want to have a monitor around to hook up in case you need sighted help, that's great, but at least for my purposes, there's no need to have it hooked up. Portability and the ability to fit in a small space are major drawing points of the mini so I wouldn't clutter it with a monitor unless/until you need it. That's not taking anything away from other advice; i personally just don't want a monitor cluttering things up in my work area if I don't need it. The litle adaptor to fool the computer takes up hardly any space at all but I don't even use that most of the time.

--
Cheryl