[macvoiceover] Re: what is the monitor adapter for the mac mini called?

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 14:40:49 -0500

At 01:57 PM 12/29/2008, you wrote:
I'm thinking of geting a mini. Why do I need to make it believe that there's a monitor connected to it?

Besides the reasons already given, system stability and installing/importing/playing DVD's, you might encounter a situation where you want someone with eyeballs to look at the screen for you. *gasp* Get a screen, hook itup, and it's your decision whether or not to actually turn it on.