[macvoiceover] Re: what is the monitor adapter for the mac mini called?

Hi Cheryl, I just went to the apple store, and got the mac dvi adaptor,
m9267-a
but I even had trouble hooking up my 98 se monitor, and bent the pins,
and when I tried plugging the adaptor in, it seemed to fit okay,
although, I wish these monitor plugs had recepticles, so you could
slide the plug in, because, I can't seem to get the little screws to
screw in, and I even tried setting up ventrillo, and got the same busy
message, so I wish I had somebody to help me hook up the monitor, and I
hope the pins aren't bent, or anything like that.
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 10:02:08 -0600 (CST), Cheryl Homiak wrote:

The monitor adaptor for your mac mini came with the mac mini, so you
should already have one; by this I mean the adaptor that allows you to
use
a monitor with your mac mini. Rhis is the dvi to vga monitor. The
adaptor
I got that you are probably
referring to is not a monitor mac mini so to tpeak though I can
understand
why you would call it that; it is an adaptor that will make your mac
mini
think you have a monitor though that isn't really its purpose. This is
dvi to video adaptor and the part number when I ordered it was m9267/a.

--
Cheryl

Marty