[macvoiceover] Re: what is the monitor adapter for the mac mini called?

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 10:55:07 -0500

the adaptor you need will depend first on the mac you have.  If you go to
the apple store online and act as though you are going to buy the mac you
already have or pull it down, you should see accessories for it.  There are
two types of adaptors for each mac type but I don't know what they are
called.