[macvoiceover] what do you guys get at this url?

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:14:21 -0700

Hi all, the nosilla podcast should be on now, and I wonder if this url will work for you, and the url is

it doesn't work for me, and I suspect one has to click on flash to get it to work, but I want to try and hear the podcast live, and have been unable to do so, and one of the listers said that
automatically starts playing yet it doesn't for me, and I wish we could just go to the stream, and have it start playing automatically. Thanks in advance.