[macvoiceover] Re: what do we do about productivity on the mac?

For real? That is--possibly not surprising, given all the back-patting Adobe
likes to do about its accessibility, but it's still ridiculous, and hugely
frustrating that supposedly independent organisations are enabling the
back-patting.
NFB does seem to have more luck with Apple, but is that because they don't go
after MS to the same degree? I mean, maybe they do and I'm just not aware of
it, but I remember the fuss about iTunes, and I can't think of anything
comparable for Adobe or Microsoft. And regardless of how accessible Open Office
or iWorks becomes, as long as MS dominates the workplace and is unusable with
Voiceover, switching to the Mac is going to be a more difficult choice than it
should be.